Dandruff, is one of the most stubborn issue of scalp which generates dry patched skin of head, constant itching, scalp issues, severe skin condition, etc. Dandruff is really embarrassing and one cannot make any kind of chosen hair style when it is already present in hairs that is why some preferred solution should be done for it.In this article you will find how to Get Rid of Dandruff Naturally. Many shampoos very harsh chemicals to remove dandruff like zinc pyrithione which fights with fungus and also eliminates the dead skin cells from the scalp as well. If chemical shampoos don’t suit you or are not working for you permanently then go towards home remedies for dandruff. Some of them are discussed below:
Indian Lilac is one of the most anti-bacterial and effective substance that can really help you individually and in combination to treat many problems and majorly dandruff. It is normally called as ‘Neem’ and really fights with every kind of hair irritation, scalp itching and other similar problems, etc. There are various ways to apply Indian Lilac over your hair to get rid of dandruff, am sharing one of them.
– Boil some neem leaves in hot water and strain it out. Allow it to cool and then use it thrice a week at least.
– Indian Lilac can also be used in combination with vinegar. Just wash your hair and then apply this mixture on your scalp. Leave it for 5 minutes and then rinse it off. After this, apply Indian Lilac oil only which would give your hair a new relaxing effect as well.
– Similarly, you can also use Indian Lilac in combination with other oils like tea tree oil. Mix it together and then gently massage on your scalp. It is regarded one of the most popular technique.
Apple Cider Vinegar is really sharp and it really helps to get rid of dandruff completely. It really makes your hair shiny, clean and also rebuilds your pores. It also really helps in detoxification so also helps in regeneration of hair and hair follicles as well. Apple cider vinegar is preferred only due to its several beneficial contents like potassium, enzymes and acetic acid abundantly in it. For treating dandruff with the help of Apple Cider Vinegar, following process can be chosen:
– Take two tablespoons of apple juice vinegar. Mix some water and 15-20 drops of tea tree oil in it. Apply it onto your scalp and then wash it off. Try it once in a week at least.
Similarly, White vinegar can also work wonder for dandruff removal. It also removes itching, dryness and patching.
- Include one some vinegar to some water. Wash your hair with any regular shampoo and then massage with the mixture of olive oil and white vinegar over your scalp and roots. Try it at least after every 7 days.
Coconut oil kills dandruff because of its antifungal properties and it can deal with lots of hair problems as well. It is a great moisturizer as well by nature that nourishes the scalp, makes it hydrated enough and also it is one of the best conditioner available that makes the hair and roots very soft and light. Coconut oil can be used in several ways, some of the major ways are given below:
– Take some amount of coconut oil and mix it with some fresh lemon juice. Just rub it and massage on your scalp. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it off for amazing results.
– You can also use only some amount of warm coconut oil. Just take it in a bowl and then start massing on your scalp in circular motions. Leave it at least for 10 minutes because it nourishes the hair from scalp to root. It is best to leave it for overnight. Then wash your hairs with a regular shampoo and do this, when you want thrice in week is good for it.
– Similarly, camphor and coconut juice can also work together for lots of purposes. Just mix the camphor and coconut oil, both in equal manners. It is best to do before going bed and massage it well over your scalp for 10 minutes. Then wash it off and see. Just you will having a smell from camphor but kindly check the colors first.
Olive oil is obtained by pressing the whole olives and it is one of the most obvious process. Olive oil has numerous benefits that can only feel, the warmth and texture or nothing else. It is really important to make your hook look shiny and be strong. Olive oil also deal with several scalp problems. Olive oil is rich in autoxidizing agents that helps you to keep your scalp healthier and producer for more hairs.
- Just do take some amount of hot olive oil. Rub it on palm and do apply in circular motions over your scalp and see the desired results after washing.