Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a private sector insurance provider in India that offers a wide range of insurance and financial services to the customer. As one of the largest insurance provider in India, AXA life insurance offers a wide spectrum of insurance policies to the insurance seekers. AXA life insurance offers different type of traditional/investment plans along with attractive features and benefits. The Bharti AXA life insurance company works with a customer centric approach and offers comprehensive plans to cater the requirements of the insurance seekers.
The Bharti AXA Life Insurance plan provides insurance solution for maximizing the savings, retirement planning, planning for your child’s secured future, life protection, etc. here we have briefly discussed top best policies offered by Bharti AXA Life Insurance.
- Bharti AXA Life Samriddhi– Bharti AXA life Samriddhi is a participating endowment plan that offers a non-guaranteed bonus at the time of demise of the insured or maturity of the policy. Some of the key features and benefits offered by the policy are:-
- In case of demise of the insured, the basic sum assured amount along with terminal bonus and accrued non-guaranteed reversionary bonus, if any is paid to the beneficiary of the policy.
- On maturity of the policy the sum assured amount along with terminal bonus and accrued non-guaranteed reversionary bonus, if any is paid to the insured person once the policy completes its maturity.
- The policy offers tax benefit for the premium paid and maturity proceeds under section 80C and 10(10D) of Income Tax Act.
- Bharti AXA Life Elite Advantage Plan- Bharti AXA Life Elite Advantage plan is comprehensive insurance plan that offers manifolds of benefits to the customer. Some of the salient features offered by the plan are:-
- On maturity of the policy, the basic sum assured amount in addition with guaranteed payout up to 8.50% to 9.50% is paid to the insured.
- In case of demise of the insured, 11 times of the yearly premium paid or higher of the sum assured along with the guaranteed addition subjected 105% of the entire premium paid till demise is paid to the beneficiary of the policy.
- The premium can be paid in 5, 7 and 12 years.
- Under section 80c and 10(10D) of Income Tax Act, the premium paid and the maturity proceeds are eligible for income tax deduction.
- Bharti AXA Life e-Protect Plus – Bharti AXA Life e-Protect Plus is an online term plan that provides life coverage to the insured in affordable premium rates. Some of the salient features offered by the policy are:-
- The policy offers minimum entry age of 18 years, whereas 65 years is the maximum entry age of the policy.
- The minimum term of the plan is 10 years and the maximum term of the plan is 75 years.
- The minimum sum assured amount offered by the policy Rs25 lakh whereas the plan has no maximum limit of sum assured.
- The amount of premium is equal to the tenure of the policy.
- The policy holder can pay premium in yearly and half- yearly mode.
- In case of tentative demise of the policy holder a lump sum amount of Rs1lakh is paid to the nominee of the policy and the rest of the due amount is provided after outstanding formalities are completed.
Prior buying any life insurance policy, the insurance buyers should set a financial goal and pick a policy that can help them to accomplish that goal. Bharti AXA Life insurance plan not only help to complete the financial goal of an individual but also offers many add-on benefits as compared to the other plan.