If you are looking for solution to export mail from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2010 then you need to first convert NSF in PST? Yes, you cannot directly access NSF file in Outlook as PST file is storage format for MS Outlook application. Due to absence of manual procedures to convert Lotus Notes data in Outlook the requirement for third party tool comes in demand. NSF to PST converter tool is unique approach in dealing with NSF to PST conversion as tool support complete conversion of Lotus Notes data in Outlook PST faultlessly.
Why MailsDaddy NSF To PST Converter Is Best Choice For Users?
- The tool support conversion of NSF file data in Unicode PST importable in upgraded Outlook versions including 2016 and below.
- Permit users to convert Names.nsf file data in separate PST file to manage contacts data separately in MS Outlook application
- Offers selective migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook PST file to save time and efforts of users
- Email, calendars, journals and tasks filters for users to execute specific date period migration
- Help to remove encryption from NSF files while migrating into Outlook PST to avoid inaccessibility of data
NSF to PST converter tool provides comprehensive conversion of Lotus Notes mailbox items i.e. emails, contacts, calendars, journals and to do lists in MS Outlook PST file. The tool retains metadata, formatting and original formatting of emails during NSF to PST conversion. Additionally, the interface of tool is defined user friendly that does not require any special skills and training to handle the tool. Even novice users can execute the tool for converting Lotus Notes database files in PST format effortlessly.
For eliminating more doubts regarding working & abilities of tool then don’t forget to download and install trial version of NSF to PST converter tool in system. The demonstration of tool helps to elaborate specifications of tool that can prove helpful in evaluation prior to purchasing.