The third favored trekking trail in Nepal, Langtang area is as yet pristine and hypnotizing trekking goal in Nepal. In spite of the horrible hit of April 25 Earthquake, Langtang Region Trekking is as yet sheltered and captivating. North of Kathmandu close to the Tibetan outskirt, your adventure begins in the lower Langtang Valley, sandwiched between a Himalayan range toward the north and blanketed tops toward the south. You will trek through woods, past waterfalls, Sherpa towns and farmlands, becoming more acquainted with local people, a number of them are of Tibetan inception. Experience the Langtang Valley’s tremendous perspectives of the mountains and icy masses and investigate the towns practically unto you, as the trails are far less populated in this area.This district is likewise well known for its uncommon and copious fauna and greenery. As you are heading through the national stop, look out for our uncommon and fascinating untamed life: red panda, snow panther, monkeys, deer, pike, falcons, raptors and the national flying creature of Nepal, the brilliant Danphe.
Langtang Trek HIGHLIGHTS
- Brave tea house trek and climb along the lovely woods, stream, waterfalls, valley, scenes and mountains.
- Langtang area is well known for the Red Panda. (Opportunity to see Red Panda)
- Climb to Tsergor-Ri (5,000m.) for fabulous Mountain Views
- Amazing perspectives of Ganjala Range, Dorje Lakpa Range, Khemjung Glacier
- Visit Cheese manufacturing plant and most established Buddhist cloister in Kyanjin Gompa.
- Visit UNESCO social world legacy locales in Kathmandu city.