Men’s Health Supplement
The right supplement can sharpen one’s immune system, improve the heart and also improve one’s sex life. The wrong ones can also affect the body and make it worse than how it previously was. As a man, one has to be careful on the supplements that are taken as not all supplements are helpful to the body. Some of the supplements that are helpful to man’s health include:
- Korean Red Panax Ginseng: it is effective for erectile dysfunction. A study was made on potency of this supplement and it was revealed that 60% of men that took the supplement noticed improvement. The herb is also protects the heart as it reduces arterial stiffness.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine: it is effective for brain drain. The amino acid transforms fats to energy and propels antioxidant activities in the body. In its supplements form, it protects gray matter from stressed caused as a result of aging and alcohol. Study showed that people that took acetyl L-carnitine noticed relief from depression.
- Vitamin D: it is effective for bone weakness. Vitamin D helps the bone to absorb calcium. It also reduces risk of colorectal cancer, depression and less possibility of heart attack.
- Coenzyme Q-10: it is effective for high blood pressure. Coenzyme Q-10 helps to reduce blood pressure while it boosts the levels of ecSOD, which is an enzyme that protects blood from damage. Coenyzyme Q-10 improves one’s sperm quality. Study has also showed that the supplement boosts fat burning during exercise.
- Magnesium:it is effective for migranes. Study has showed that magnesium is very vital in body as a single drop of it can be detrimental to the body. Magnesium helps to regulate blood pressure and prevent diabetes and stroke.
Women’s Health Supplement
The right supplements for women’s health would ensure that their body systems are active and free from germs and diseases that would want to harm them. Some of these supplements include:
- Iron:iron is required for the production of haemoglobin in the blood that helps to transport oxygen from the lungs to other parts of the body. It is common for women to lack iron while they are menstruating. Hence, iron is needed in the body of women to ensure that oxygen is transported from the lungs to other parts of the body. Iron is also very essential in the functioning of various enzymes and the immune system. Lack of iron can lead to weakness, fatigue, low concentration, pale skin and a poor immune system.
- Folic Acid: folic acid is very essential during pregnancy so as to prevent the risk of the child having neural tube defects. It is very essential during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, while the baby’s spinal cord is forming.
- Calcium, Vitamin D and Magnesium:calcium, vitamin D and magnesium help to strengthen the bones and teeth. When one has adequate calcium, vitamin D and magnesium from small, the risk of having osteoporosis is reduced.
If you’re looking to lose weight, build muscle, have more energy, sharpen your mind, and fight off disease, here are the six nutrients your body needs.Know more info here about Vitamin Warehouse at http://www.vitaminwarehouse.com.au/